I’m Pamela Nash, owner of Nash Janitorial Company. I appreciate that you have taken the time to view our website and the new information on Green Cleaning and Recycling. I started doing janitorial work when I was a student at the UO in Eugene in the late 70’s. After college I ventured into renovating houses and then decided to start my cleaning company in 1985. Today, I take great pride in providing a much needed service in a professional and ethical manner for our community. Please check out our references page and see what some of our clients have to say about us.
My sister Jan Nash joined the company in 1997. She has a B.A. in English from the UO and has taught English as a Second Language while living abroad in Europe for ten years. Jan is my assistant manager and is responsible for all office functions and duties in the afternoons. She also participates in quality control and fill-in when needed. With the help of her son, Chris, Jan created and maintains our website. She handles our advertising & marketing and is also our vacuum cleaner repair technician. Her varied background, skills and willingness to learn any task has been immensely valuable to the company.
Mike Silvius is our operations manager and floor care technician. He is also in charge of the care and maintenance of our vehicles and floor care equipment. Mike has an A.A.S. degree in diesel technology from OIT and has been a journeyman mechanic for many years. He joined Nash Janitorial after 8 years as a mechanic with Sanipac. His many skills, muscle and positive attitude are invaluable to Nash Janitorial and we are very fortunate to have Mike leading our company’s operations out in the field.
- To behave responsibly and ethically towards our coworkers and clients at all times.
- To build a business that has a reputation for quality work and honesty.
- To provide our clients all their janitorial needs, in a quality manner.
- To treat our clients with courtesy and in a professional manner, and to establish long term business relationships with them.
- To treat our employees with the respect they deserve and to keep their working environment safe, profitable, and enjoyable.
- To provide jobs that help people reach their goals in life.
- To operate a business for which we have enthusiasm and pride.
- To not sacrifice our integrity and high standards in the pursuit of growth.
- To be better than our competition!